Tuesday 27 December 2016

Angular js Diary 1,2

 Today is my first day to restart studying Angular js. Honestly, i did not understand it well, so i do not like it. However, this is my fate to try it again. Good luck for anyone has same fate as me!

 I am still happy i did my first Angular js Page


 the code is very easy. In this example, just helping me to understand how angular work, and some terminology.

Notice:

     1. add link of angular.min.js
     2. do not forget to add ng-app, it controls which part would implement angular js.
     3. {{}} this one is named binding expression.
 


here is how binding expression is working.




and




Day 2


1. module, it is like one package of Main() method.

   using module() method to create.

 module also can depend on another module.

2. controller, is javascript function.
    we also need to create controller too


3. register controller with module.module is like a container for different parts, i.e. controllers.


4. do not forget to add directives to html, ng-app and ng-controller.

5. add link app.js

Now you can see the result
(there is just one result, because I only put ng-control in first div)

that is all for today, thanks to kudvenkat, here is his video link;


No comments:

Post a Comment